These fudgy, White Chocolate Chip Brownies are the perfect fix for a chocolate craving. Three types of chocolate come together in these easy homemade brownies with perfect crinkly tops! It's a delicious, decadent dessert the whole family will love!
- 165 g (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 110 g (4 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped
- 220 g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 110 g (1/2 cup) light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 105 (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 60 g (3/4 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 180 g (1 cup) white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/177°C. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper to hang over the edge (to remove the brownies easily).
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter and chopped chocolate for 30 seconds. Mix together and continue to microwave for 15-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars and eggs for 2-3 minutes or until light and smooth. Slowly pour in the chocolate mixture and vanilla while whisking to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt until just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in the white chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with some moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before slicing.
Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Brownies & Bar
Keywords: white chocolate brownies, white chocolate chips