Speculoos blondies mixed with chocolate chips and coconut flakes are chewy and gooey. These simple to make bars satisfy any sweet craving.
- 140 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2.4 g (1/2 teaspoon) baking powder
- 1.4 g (1/4 teaspoon) baking soda
- 1.4 g (1/4 teaspoon) salt
- 113 g (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 220 g (1 cup) light brown sugar
- 140 g (1/2 cup) speculoos spread
- 100 g (2 large) eggs
- 6 g (1 1/2 teaspoons) pure vanilla extract
- 150 g (3/4 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 30 g (1/4 cup) coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over the sides. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar. Stir in speculoos and continue to whisk until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Be careful not to overmix! Fold in the chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-28 minutes. Edges will be lightly browned and begin to pull away from the baking pan.
- Allow blondies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack.
- Category: Brownies + Bars