No Churn Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream is so easy to make using only 5 ingredients and you don't need an ice cream machine. It's a chocolatey and refreshing treat for any time of year.
- 396 g (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 30 g (1/3 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3.5 g (1 teaspoon) pure vanilla extract
- 480 g (2 cups) cold heavy cream
- 1/2 recipe one-bowl brownies, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix condensed milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on medium-high until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the whipped heavy cream into the chocolate mixture. Fold in chopped brownies.
- Spread the mixture in a freezer-safe resealable container and freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen.
- Make-Ahead: Prepare and freeze the ice cream for up to 1 month in advance. You can prepare the brownies up to 3 days in advance. Cover and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Ice cream
Keywords: chocolate ice cream, fudgy brownie, ice cream, summer dessert