- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until completely smooth and creamy. Add the sugars and mix on medium speed until fluffy and light in color. Mix in eggs one at a time and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl after each addition.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. On low speed, slowly add flour mixture into butter mixture until combined. Add the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and mix by hand just until evenly distributed.
- Scoop dough, about 3 tablespoons each, and roll into balls. Place on prepared baking sheets and slightly flatten in disk-like shapes. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown (center will still be light in color). Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.